Exceeding more than two decades of successful specialisation in the provision of seasoned contract personnel for the global oil and gas sector, Byron have extended its services by introducing high-end, specialist information technology skills, also on a contract basis. Heading up this new division is an IT industry veteran having 40 years of international IT business experiences, from software development to running his own system development companies addressing both Public and Private sectors, x-industries embracing UK, Africa, and N America.
We are not a conventional “catch-all”, high-volume IT body-shop, we are intent on providing a personal service both in our dealings with organisations and individuals. Our focus is on offering qualified skilled resources within the following segments of the information technology terrain;
Segment (S1): Data Sciences:
Our candidates will be qualified to at least a master’s degree in a quantitive discipline gained from a recognised University. They will have been exposed to the principles and practices of modern data science techniques and technologies and will bring with them their substantive experiences of such technologies with insights from the commercial world.
Segment (2) – Big Data Services Profile;
- Data Governance, Data Management and Data Architecture.
- Engaged by leading vendors in the e-information delivery field including IBM, SAS Institute, SAP, T-systems, Oracle.
- Experiences across multiple industries, multiple technologies and platforms at senior levels in major Retail, Banking and Financial Services’ organisations in Southern Africa.
- Consultants to gaming, telecommunications, hospitality and mining sectors.
- Passionate data management professionalism, embracing extensive practical experience with e-information delivery techniques & related software technologies.
Segment (S3): Mobile Applications Development
Our consulting resources come from a creative and battle-field proven, UK team of experienced & affordable mobile app developers, adept at building easy-to-use iOS apps that integrate beauty and functionality seamlessly. Also having deep experiences in Android, Google Glass and cross-platform technologies, whether it is for tablets or phones. Sound experience in the challenges of integrating with back-end legacy systems. In UK/Europe over 20,000 mobile project development hours accumulated by end-2018, globally in excess of 30,000 development hours.
Resulting from the award of a multi-year development and support bid across the full spectrum of mobile devices with inter-active integration to multiple vendor back-end systems, the devops team was further strengthened. We can now also offer comprehensive turnkey applications’ development project team deployment.
Our Mobile Development Methodology
- Explore: The process commences with a detailed conversation to identify the organisation’s specific needs, any problems you may be faced with, and what solutions we offer to overcome your challenges.
- Plan: We’ll map out the initial framing for how your app will be configured, along with a detailed project management schedule to ensure we stay on time and on budget.
- Build & Test: Once you give us the green light, we’ll have our assigned Appdev Experts begin the coding phase. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on regular developments throughout this time.
- Deploy: After your app meets our rigorous beta testing standards, we’ll send your app for take-off
Please state which IT segment(s) is of particular interest to your company, we will endeavour to contact you same day or following work-day.
IT Consultants Database
Should your Qualifications, Skills and Experience fit into the above profiles and wish for Byron to place you on it’s IT consulting contractors’ database then please submit a CV with us.